Funded by Children in Need, The Junction aims to reduce homelessness, repeat homelessness and rough sleeping among young people aged 16-18 years living in the rural districts of North Devon. The Junction achieves these aims using a multi-modal programme of homelessness prevention interventions and close partnership work with local communities, statutory and voluntary agencies.
The Junction project provides free, confidential and independent support and advice to young people. The service includes:
- housing issues and options
- budgeting and benefits
- tenancy and floating support
- help completing forms and attending meetings with the young person
- access to emergency accommodation and specialist housing placements
- family mediation
- referrals and signposting
- education around homelessness
If you need to talk to a member of our team about The Junction then please contact us on 01271 371499 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can click on our contact us tab and submit your enquiry directly to our team.