The purpose of the project is to create accessible service provision to those who are excluded from services in South Somerset. The project aims:
- To improve the quality of life and financial wellbeing of South Somerset residents
- To build financial resilience though client centred and tailored advice and support services
- To resolve acute presenting need and work to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence in managing money
- To increase capacity and resource in the area though delivery of high quality, accessible money and debt advice services which compliment existing provision
- To provide rurally based financial inclusion and capability services
- To campaign for Social Policy change to raise awareness of financial inclusion and rural issues.