Streetwise North Devon works with young people between the ages of 16-18 and up to 21 if you have been in social care, providing advice and support around housing and homelessness issues. The project is specifically targeted at young people who are either at risk of becoming homeless or who are homeless or sleeping rough. Based at North Devon Council, Streetwise offers free and confidential support and is the first point of contact for young people in North Devon experiencing housing issues. Our team will carry out a full needs assessment with you to determine the most appropriate support for you which can include:
- a full range of housing options available to you
- access to emergency accommodation
- support to return home
- support with planned moves to independence
- referrals and signposting to external agencies
- access to supported accommodation
Alternatively you can click on our contact us tab and submit your enquiry directly to our team.